Zen Yoga Meditation Healing Bracelet
Protection, Spiritual, Grounding, Chakras, & Awareness
Fits Wrist Sizes From 7"/17.78cm to 8"/20.23cm
(may fit larger wrists but less link will be hanging down)
*See below for measuring instruction.
As an option, once the fitting of the bracelet is corrected to your liking, you may cut the silver link as preferred. Please use caution. *See photo illustration.
- Natural High Quality Gemstone
- 3x2mm Non-treated Faceted Gold Pyrite - 18 Beads
- 4mm Non-treated Amethyst Crystal - 32 Beads
- Genuine Non-plated S925 Sterling Silver Parts
- 3mm Spacers near clasp - 13 Beads
- 13x6mm Lobster Clasp
- 2 Inch Link
- Strong Stainless Steel Wire
- Included Free with Purchase:
- Silver Polishing Cloth
- Soft Jewelry Bag
A Free Silver Polishing Cloth and a soft, metallic silver embossed Jewelry Bag will be included in your order to help you maintain your precious metal in its best condition for many years.
Here is how to measure your wrist for a perfect fit
Inspiration/Story Behind This Product:
- Pyrite is often called “Fool’s Gold”. Inside the golden luster of the stone is a hidden fire, one that can be created by striking it against metal or stone. An Earth element, it combines itself with Fire energy, symbolizing the warmth and presence of the sun, and the ability to generate wealth by one’s own power. It is masculine in nature, a stone of action, vitality and will, and taps into one’s abilities and potential, stimulating the flow of ideas. It brings confidence and the persistence to carry things through to completion. Pyrite is a protective, shielding stone and is excellent to wear or carry as an amulet to deflect harm and danger. It is helpful when you are away from home or performing hazardous work. Pyrite inspires creativity in art, mathematics, science, architecture and many disciplines, especially those that recognize the inherent perfection and harmonious symmetry of nature and the universe.
- Amethyst is a meditative and calming stone which works in the emotional, spiritual, and physical planes to provide calm, balance, patience, and peace. Amethyst has a gently sedative energy that ca promote peacefulness, happiness, and contentment. It also is said to bring emotional stability and inner strength. This stability and strength not only helps one hold firm in one's life, but it can enhance flexibility and cooperation.