Citrine Quartz & Faceted Bright Black Onyx Healing Gemstone Bracelet with S925 Sterling Silver Chain & Clasp - Handmade by Gem & Silver BR1218
Zen Yoga Meditation Healing Bracelet
Protection, Spiritual, Grounding, Chakras, & Awareness
Fits Wrist Sizes from 7"/17.78cm to 8"/20.23cm
(may fit larger wrists - more chain link will be visible around the wrist)
*We go by wrist size and not the length of bracelet. We suggest that you measure your wrist before making purchase.
*As an option, once the bracelet fits correctly to your liking, you may cut the silver link as preferred. Please use caution. (See photo example)
- Handmade Healing Gemstone Bracelet
- Made for Men & Women / All Genders
- Natural High Quality Gemstones:
- 3mm Faceted Bright Black Onyx
- 5mm Citrine Quartz
- Genuine Non-Plated S925 Sterling Silver: (approximately)
- Chain Link (2"/55mm)
- Spacer Beads (3mm)
- Lobster Clasp (6x13mm)
- Strong Stainless Steel Wire
- Included Free with Purchase:
- Silver Polishing Cloth
- Soft Jewelry Bag
A Free Silver Polishing Cloth and a soft, metallic silver embossed Jewelry Bag will be included in your order to help maintain your bracelet in its best condition for many years. When not in use, you may place your bracelet back in the bag to prevent friction, dust, and scratches :)
Inspiration/Story Behind This Product:
- Black Onyx has a slow, grounding and stable frequency to it. It is a crystal that took its time in being formed. The gift of black onyx is the energy of strong support, stamina and determination to help one persevere. It will teach the wearer to rely on his or her own powers and trust their inner voice.
- Citrine contains a solar quality of energy, this is why it is traditionally considered a good healing crystal for the solar plexus/third chakra issues. It can help strengthen self-esteem and a positive, vibrant flow of energy in and around one's body. Citrine is also considered helpful in improving digestion and strengthening one's physical endurance. Throughout history and in many cultures, citrine has been known as the merchant's stone. This explains its associations with the energy of money and why it is considered a wealth stone in Feng Shui too.