Seven Chakras, Handmade Adjustable Meditation Bracelet - Energy Alignment with Amethyst, Lapis, Aquamarine, Malachite, Grade AA Brown Tiger's Eye, Carnelian, Grade 4A Garnet, 6mm Bead Size, Genuine S925 Non-plated Sterling Silver Beads, Chain, Clasp
Zen Yoga Meditation Healing Bracelet
Protection, Spiritual, Grounding, Chakras, & Awareness
- Use these gemstone beads to unblock your chakras and ground you during your meditation practice, or simply for daily wear, awareness, compassion, self-soothing, and gratitude :)
Best Fits Wrist Sizes From 6”/ 15.24cm to 7”/17.78cm
(may fit larger wrists - more chain link will be visible around the wrist when adjusted) *We go by wrist size and not the length of bracelet. We suggest that you measure your wrist before making purchase.
Here is how to measure your wrist for a perfect fit
*All parts of this bracelet are measured as accurately as possible. Due to the natural formation of gemstones & a 100% Handmade Product, all bracelets will have slight variations. Number of beads as pictured. View disclaimer at the end of this page. :)
As an option, once the fitting of the bracelet is corrected to your liking, you may cut the silver link as preferred. Please use caution. *See photo illustration
- Handmade Adjustable Chain Bracelet
Natural High Quality Healing Gemstones
(6mm Bead Size)
- Amethyst - Crown Chakra
- Lapis Lazuli - Third Eye Chakra
- Aquamarine - Throat Chakra
- Malachite - Heart Chakra
- Grade AA (High Grade) Brown Tiger's Eye - Solar Plexus Chakra
- Carnelian - Navel/Sacral Chakra
- Grade AAAA Garnet (High Grade) - Root/Base Chakra
Genuine 925 Sterling Silver (Non-plated) Parts
- 4mm Spacer Beads
- 13x6mm Lobster Clasp
- 55mm / 2" Chain Link
- Strong Stainless Steel Wire
- Included Free with Purchase:
- Silver Polishing Cloth
- Soft Jewelry Bag
A Free Silver Polishing Cloth and a soft, metallic silver embossed Jewelry Bag will be included in your order to help maintain your bracelet in its best condition for many years. Yellowing is a natural aging process of Sterling Silver. Use the complimentary Polishing Cloth to return the Silver to its original condition. When not in use, you may place your bracelet back in the bag to prevent friction, dust, and scratches :)
Inspiration/Story Behind This Product:
- Amethyst is a meditative and calming stone which works in the emotional, spiritual, and physical planes to provide calm, balance, patience, and peace. Amethyst has a gently sedative energy that can promote peacefulness, happiness, and contentment. It also is said to bring emotional stability and inner strength. This stability and strength not only helps one hold firm in one's life, but it can enhance flexibility and cooperation.
- Lapis Lazuli is traditionally a stone of royalty. Lapis Lazuli around the eyes of King Tut's mask comes to mind. It has been told that Lapis Lazuli is one of the most sought after stones in use since man's history began. Its deep, celestial blue remains the symbol of royalty and honor, gods and power, spirit and vision. It is a universal symbol of wisdom and truth. Mentally, Lapis Lazuli has helpful energy. It can bring mental and emotional virility and strengthen the mind. It also is said to enhance creativity. Its energy can help organize daily life as well as organizing and quieting a busy or restless mind, lessening confusion, and increasing concentration.
- Aquamarine Crystal is a meditative and calming stone which works in the emotional, spiritual, and physical planes to provide calm, balance, patience, and peace. Aquamarine Crystal has a gently sedative energy that can promote peacefulness, happiness, and contentment. It also is said to bring emotional stability and inner strength. This stability and strength not only helps one hold firm in one's life, but it can enhance flexibility and cooperation.
- Malachite is a stone of transformation. Whether the transformation is demonstrated on this plane as balancing pure love and one's well-being, protection, or spiritual evolution, it brings positive transformation again and again. Malachite also assists in making these transformative changes with a gentleness of the heart, easing the transition from one state to the other. Malachite is a stone of good fortune and prosperity/abundance, too. This is a facet of transforming a physical or mental state of lack into abundance. It can also assist this by bringing productive and lucrative work or career into play. This can bring great self-confidence and success. These vibrations release and diffuse those of victimization by demonstrating the power of oneself.
- Tiger Eye is a stone of protection that is also very stabilizing and grounding. It enhances integrity, willpower, self-confidence, practicality and correct use of power. It is a stone that enhances good luck, and brings prosperity, often in the form of money. Tiger's eye is also a very protective stone which is especially protective during travel. It can also help one see clearly without illusion. Tiger's eye brings a special boost to the solar plexus chakra and to one's personal power.
- Carnelian is a stone of strength. It was used by the Ancients on the breastplates of armor to give warriors strength and make them victorious in battle. Energetically, it is considered to give strength in both battle and physically. Carnelian is a very protective stone. It is especially protective for children, and makes an excellent stone for children's amulets, medicine bags, jewelry, or just to carry around in a pocket.
- Garnet is the birthstone of January. It is told that the physical and emotional healing attributes of Garnet as a Stone of Health, extracting negative energy from the chakras, and transmuting the energy to a beneficial state. Garnet is a passionate stone, for romance, for creativity, and self-care. It is also a guardian gemstone.