Moonstone & Matte Black Onyx Healing Gemstone Bracelet with S925 Sterling Silver Buddhism Spacers & Clasp - Handmade by Gem & Silver
Zen Yoga Meditation Healing Bracelet
Protection, Spiritual, Grounding, Chakras, & Awareness
Wrist Sizes Available: 6.5"/16.51cm to 9"/22.86cm (approximately)
Here is how to measure your wrist for a perfect fit
*We go by wrist size and not the length of bracelet. We suggest that you measure your wrist before making a purchase.
- Handmade Healing Gemstone Bracelet
- Made for Men & Women / All Genders
- Natural High Quality Gemstones:
- 5mm Matte Black Onyx
- 6mm Grade AA Moonstone
Genuine Non-Plated S925 Sterling Silver: (approximately)
- Minimal Donut Spacers (1x3mm)
- Spacer Beads by clasp (4mm)
- Lobster Clasp (12x5.5mm)
- Durable Stainless Steel Wire
- Included Free with Purchase:
- Silver Polishing Cloth
- Soft Jewelry Bag
A Free Silver Polishing Cloth and a soft, metallic silver embossed Jewelry Bag will be included in your order to help maintain your bracelet in its best condition for many years. When not in use, you may place your bracelet back in the bag to prevent friction, dust, and scratches :)
Inspiration/Story Behind This Product:
- Black Onyx has a slow, grounding and stable frequency to it. It is a crystal that took its time in being formed. The gift of black onyx is the energy of strong support, stamina and determination to help one persevere. It will teach the wearer to rely on his or her own powers and trust their inner voice.
- Since earliest times, Moonstone has been a tangible connection to the magic of the moon - an amulet of protection for travelers, a gift of lovers for passion, a channel for prophecy, and a path to wisdom. Our ties to the moon are strong. As it waxes and wanes in cyclic perfection, it creates the tides and rhythms of our mother, Earth, and influences our behaviors, emotions and spiritual growth. Moonstone calms and encourages, teaching us the natural rhythms of life. Moonstone has been used in Roman jewelry for nearly two thousand years. Moonstone opens the heart to nurturing qualities as well as assisting in the acceptance of love. It was also believed to be able to reunite loved ones who had parted in anger. The white crystal energies present in all Moonstones have an association with the Crown Chakra and our spiritual center. They represent personal identification with the Infinite, and oneness with God, peace and wisdom. Meditating with Moonstone takes one deep into the self. Often it reveals the missing piece or pieces of the puzzle of one's life, parts of the soul that have been left behind or forgotten. It is also ideal for past-life regression.