6mm Labradorite & Matte Black Onyx Healing Gemstone Bracelet with S925 Sterling Silver Spacer Beads - Handmade by Gem & Silver BR222
Zen Yoga Meditation Healing Bracelet
Protection, Spiritual, Grounding, Chakras, & Awareness
Wrist Sizes Available: 6.5"/16.51cm to 9"/22.86cm (approximately)
Here is how to measure your wrist for a perfect fit
*We go by wrist size and not the length of bracelet. We suggest that you measure your wrist before making a purchase.
- Handmade Healing Gemstone Bracelet
- Made for Men & Women / All Genders
- Natural High Quality Gemstones:
- 6mm Labradorite & Matte Black Onyx
- Genuine Non-Plated S925 Sterling Silver:
- Spacer Beads (2.5x4.5mm)
- Strung with Multiple Durable Elastic Cords
- Included Free with Purchase:
- Silver Polishing Cloth
- Soft Jewelry Bag
- Alteration Kit (with online instruction)
Inspiration/Story Behind This Product:
- Black Onyx has a slow, grounding and stable frequency to it. It is a crystal that took its time in being formed. The gift of black onyx is the energy of strong support, stamina and determination to help one persevere. It will teach the wearer to rely on his or her own powers and trust their inner voice.
- Labradorite is a considered by mystics to be a stone of transformation and magic. It is said to clear, balance and protect the aura. It is purported to help provide clarity and insight into your destiny, as well as attract success. It is used in metaphysics for dream recall, and finding ways to use dreams in daily life. Mystically, energies of stress and anxiety are said to be reduced by labradorite, possibly due to is energy of self-confidence. Labradorite is said to increase intuition, psychic development, esoteric wisdom, help with subconscious issues, and provide mental illumination. In crystal healing and folklore, Labradorite is said to help with eyes, sight, diagnosis, brain, digestion, metabolism, warts. Note that healing crystal meanings are spiritual supports to healing and are not prescriptions or healthcare information. Labradorite is associated with the solar plexus and brow chakras.
Labradorite commonly has a blue to green flash. There are both lighter and darker Labradorites. Spectrolite is a rarer variety of Labradorite with a full spectrum of iridescent colors.