4mm Matte Black Onyx, Jasper Stone, Lapis Lazuli, & Faceted Gold Pyrite Healing Gemstone Bracelet with S925 Sterling Silver Spacer Beads & Clasp - Handmade by Gem & Silver BR553
Zen Yoga Meditation Healing Bracelet
Protection, Spiritual, Grounding, Chakras, & Awareness
Wrist Sizes Available: 6.5"/16.51cm to 9"/22.86cm (approximately)
*We go by wrist size and not the length of bracelet. We suggest that you measure your wrist before making a purchase.
- Handmade Healing Gemstone Bracelet
- Made for Men & Women / All Genders
- Natural High Quality Gemstones:
- 4mm Matte Black Onyx, Jasper Stone, Lapis Lazuli, & Faceted Gold Pyrite
- Genuine Non-Plated S925 Sterling Silver: (approximately)
- Spacer Beads (3mm)
- Lobster Clasp (12x5.5mm)
- Included Free with Purchase:
- Silver Polishing Cloth
- Soft Jewelry Bag
A Free Silver Polishing Cloth and a soft, metallic silver embossed Jewelry Bag will be included in your order to help maintain your bracelet in its best condition for many years. When not in use, you may place your bracelet back in the bag to prevent friction, dust, and scratches :)
Inspiration/Story Behind This Product:
- Black Onyx has a slow, grounding and stable frequency to it. It is a crystal that took its time in being formed. The gift of black onyx is the energy of strong support, stamina and determination to help one persevere. It will teach the wearer to rely on his or her own powers and trust their inner voice.
- A stone of physical strength and energy, Jasper stimulates a steady stream of enhancement in stamina and endurance. Jasper increases the amount of chi (life force), in your aura. Jasper is a stone of health and passion, and brings courage. Jasper crystal is your jack of all trades stone that’s vibrational energy is with the earth and has a variation of layers, colors, and shades. Upon close examination, Jasper stone is like a beautifully painted landscape.
- Lapis Lazuli is traditionally a stone of royalty. Lapis Lazuli around the eyes of King Tut's mask comes to mind. It has been told that Lapis Lazuli is one of the most sought after stones in use since man's history began. Its deep, celestial blue remains the symbol of royalty and honor, gods and power, spirit and vision. It is a universal symbol of wisdom and truth. Mentally, Lapis Lazuli has helpful energy. It can bring mental and emotional virility and strengthen the mind. It also is said to enhance creativity. Its energy can help organize daily life as well as organizing and quieting a busy or restless mind, lessening confusion, and increasing concentration.
- Pyrite is often called “Fool’s Gold”. Inside the golden luster of the stone is a hidden fire, one that can be created by striking it against metal or stone. An Earth element, it combines itself with Fire energy, symbolizing the warmth and presence of the sun, and the ability to generate wealth by one’s own power. It is masculine in nature, a stone of action, vitality and will, and taps into one’s abilities and potential, stimulating the flow of ideas. It brings confidence and the persistence to carry things through to completion. Pyrite is a protective, shielding stone and is excellent to wear or carry as an amulet to deflect harm and danger. It is helpful when you are away from home or performing hazardous work. Pyrite inspires creativity in art, mathematics, science, architecture and many disciplines, especially those that recognize the inherent perfection and harmonious symmetry of nature and the universe.