4mm Bright Black Onyx & Agarwood Healing Gemstone Necklace with S925 Sterling Silver Gaunyin Buddha Pendant, OM Spacers, & Lobster Clasp - Handmade by Gem & Silver NK110
$53.96 $59.95Size Guide
Protection, Spiritual, Grounding, Chakras, & Awareness
- Handmade Sterling Silver Clasp Necklace
- Made for Men & Women / All Genders
- 4mm Natural High Quality Bright Black Onyx
- 4.5mm Vietnamese Agarwood
- Each Agarwood bead is handcrafted
- Genuine S925 Sterling Silver parts: (approximately)
- Guanyin Buddha Pendant: (8x16mm)
- OM Spacers: (5x5x4mm)
- Lobster Clasp: (12x5.5)
- Included Free with Purchase:
- Silver Polishing Cloth
- Soft Jewelry Bag
Agarwood Packaging: Ziplock bag will be included with your shipment in order to keep the fragrance of the Agarwood Meditation Beads.
Inspiration/Story Behind This Product:
- Black Onyx has a slow, grounding and stable frequency to it. It is a crystal that took its time in being formed. The gift of black onyx is the energy of strong support, stamina and determination to help one persevere. It will teach the wearer to rely on his or her own powers and trust their inner voice.
- Agarwood, the “Wood of the Gods” has been traded and highly coveted for thousands of years. The resinous wood is used as incense, for medicinal purposes, and pure resin in distilled form is used as an essential oil as well as a perfume. Outside its native countries, it is known in the Middle East, China, Taiwan, and Japan. Religious texts were written on bark from agar trees. Agarwood as one of the divine trees with the ability to fulfill human desire. Agarwood has played an important role in many religious traditions all over the world. It has been revered for millennia for its fragrance in religious ceremony and its incense burned at the burial of Jesus Christ. Agarwood smoke was also used to scent the armor of Samurai warriors before heading into battle.