6mm White Crystal Quartz & Matte Black Onyx Handmade Healing Gemstone Bracelet with S925 Sterling Silver Day of the Dead (Día de los Muertos) Sugar Skull Inspired Bead & Fleur de Lis Charm Spacers BR207
Zen Yoga Meditation Healing Bracelet
Protection, Spiritual, Grounding, Chakras, & Awareness
Wrist Sizes Available: 6.5"/16.51cm to 9"/22.86cm (approximately)
Here is how to measure your wrist for a perfect fit
*We go by wrist size and not the length of bracelet. We suggest that you measure your wrist before making a purchase.
- Handmade Healing Gemstone Bracelet
- Made for Men & Women / All Genders
- Natural High Quality Gemstones:
- 6mm White Crystal Quartz & Matte Black Onyx
- Genuine Non-Plated S925 Sterling Silver: (approximately)
- Day of the Dead (Día de los Muertos) Sugar Skull Inspired Bead (7x11mm)
- Fleur de Lis Spacer Beads (5x5mm)
- Strung with Multiple Durable Elastic Cords
- Included Free with Purchase:
- Silver Polishing Cloth
- Soft Jewelry Bag
- Alteration Kit (with online instruction)
A Free Silver Polishing Cloth and a soft, metallic silver embossed Jewelry Bag will be included in your order to help maintain your bracelet in its best condition for many years. When not in use, you may place your bracelet back in the bag to prevent friction, dust, and scratches :)
Inspiration/Story Behind This Product:
- Black Onyx has a slow, grounding and stable frequency to it. It is a crystal that took its time in being formed. The gift of black onyx is the energy of strong support, stamina and determination to help one persevere. It will teach the wearer to rely on his or her own powers and trust their inner voice.
- White Crystal Quartz is the stone of cleanliness, purity, unity, and innocence. The timeless, natural powers of white rays are those of the moon. White Crystal Quartz is of natural cycles. It is the gemstone of beginning and endings, of birth, and regeneration. It carries the cool clear of the night, the sleeping world, and it offers us the best guide to the hidden world beyond understanding, just as the moon is our only illumination in the dark world of night.