Zen Yoga Meditation Healing Anklet
Protection, Spiritual, Grounding, Chakras, & Awareness
Anklet Sizes Available: 8"/20.32 cm to 10.5"/26.67cm (approximately)
Here is how to measure your wrist/ankle for a perfect fit
*Customized services available upon request for an 11" ankle size
*We go by anklet size and not the length of anklet. We suggest that you measure your ankle before purchase.
- Handmade Healing Gemstone Anklet
- Made for Men & Women / All Genders
- Natural High Quality Gemstones:
- 3mm Matte Black Onyx & Lapis Lazuli
- 6mm Lapis Lazuli
Genuine Non-Plated S925 Sterling Silver: (approximately)
- Spacer Beads near clasp (3mm)
- Donut Spacer Beads (1x3mm)
- Lobster Clasp (6x9mm)
- Included Free with Purchase:
- Silver Polishing Cloth
- Soft Jewelry Bag
A Free Silver Polishing Cloth and a soft, metallic silver embossed Jewelry Bag will be included in your order to help maintain your anklet in its best condition for many years. When not in use, you may place your anklet back in the bag to prevent friction, dust, and scratches :)
Inspiration/Story Behind This Product:
- Lapis Lazuli is traditionally a stone of royalty. Lapis Lazuli around the eyes of King Tut's mask comes to mind. It has been told that Lapis Lazuli is one of the most sought after stones in use since man's history began. Its deep, celestial blue remains the symbol of royalty and honor, gods and power, spirit and vision. It is a universal symbol of wisdom and truth. Mentally, Lapis Lazuli has helpful energy. It can bring mental and emotional virility and strengthen the mind. It also is said to enhance creativity. Its energy can help organize daily life as well as organizing and quieting a busy or restless mind, lessening confusion, and increasing concentration.
- Black Onyx has a slow, grounding and stable frequency to it. It is a crystal that took its time in being formed. The gift of black onyx is the energy of strong support, stamina and determination to help one persevere. It will teach the wearer to rely on his or her own powers and trust their inner voice.