Malachite & Matte Black Onyx Healing Gemstone Bracelet with S925 Sterling Silver Spacer Beads & Clasp - Handmade by Gem & Silver BR259
Zen Yoga Meditation Healing Bracelet
Protection, Spiritual, Grounding, Chakras, & Awareness
Wrist Sizes Available: 6.5"/16.51cm to 9"/22.86cm (approximately)
Here is how to measure your wrist for a perfect fit
*We go by wrist size and not the length of bracelet. We suggest that you measure your wrist before making a purchase.
- Handmade Healing Gemstone Bracelet
- Made for Men & Women / All Genders
- Natural High Quality Gemstones:
- 4mm Matte Black Onyx
- 4.5mm Malachite
Genuine Non-Plated S925 Sterling Silver: (approximately)
- Minimal Donut Spacers (1x3mm)
- Spacer Beads by clasp (3mm)
- Lobster Clasp (12x5.5mm)
- Included Free with Purchase:
- Silver Polishing Cloth
- Soft Jewelry Bag
A Free Silver Polishing Cloth and a soft, metallic silver embossed Jewelry Bag will be included in your order to help maintain your bracelet in its best condition for many years. When not in use, you may place your bracelet back in the bag to prevent friction, dust, and scratches :)
Inspiration/Story Behind This Product:
- Black Onyx has a slow, grounding and stable frequency to it. It is a crystal that took its time in being formed. The gift of black onyx is the energy of strong support, stamina and determination to help one persevere. It will teach the wearer to rely on his or her own powers and trust their inner voice.
- Malachite is a stone of transformation. Whether the transformation is demonstrated on this plane as balancing pure love and one's well-being, protection, or spiritual evolution, it brings positive transformation again and again. Malachite also assists in making these transformational changes with a gentleness of the heart, easing the transition from one state to the other. Malachite is a stone of good fortune and prosperity/abundance, too. This is a facet of transforming a physical or mental state of lack into abundance. It can also assist this by bringing productive and lucrative work or career into play. This can bring great self-confidence and success. These vibrations release and diffuse those of victimization by demonstrating the power of oneself.