Zen Yoga Meditation Healing Bracelet
Protection, Spiritual, Grounding, Chakras, & Awareness
- Use these beads to bring about mindfulness during your meditation practice, or simply for daily awareness, compassion, self-soothing, and gratitude :)
Fits Wrist Sizes from 7"/17.78cm to 8"/20.23cm
Here is how to measure your wrist for a perfect fit
(may fit larger wrists - more chain link will be visible around the wrist when adjusted)
Natural High Quality Healing Gemstones
- 6mm Non-treated Grade AAA Brown Tiger Eye - 28 Beads
Genuine Non-Plated 925 Sterling Silver Parts
*Guaranteed Nickel & Lead Free
- 4.5x2.5mm Vintage Spacer Beads
- 13x6mm Lobster Clasp
- 55mm / 2 Inch Link
- Durable Stainless Steel Wire
- Included Free with Purchase:
- Silver Polishing Cloth
- Soft Jewelry Bag
A Free Silver Polishing Cloth and a soft, metallic silver embossed Jewelry Bag will be included in your order to help maintain your bracelet in its best condition for many years. Yellowing is a natural aging process of Sterling Silver. Use the complimentary Polishing Cloth to return the Silver to its original condition. When not in use, you may place your bracelet back in the bag to prevent friction, dust, and scratches :)
Inspiration/Story Behind This Product:
- Tiger Eye is a stone of protection that is also very stabilizing and grounding. It enhances integrity, willpower, self-confidence, practicality and correct use of power. It is a stone that enhances good luck, and brings prosperity, often in the form of money. Tiger's eye is also a very protective stone which is especially protective during travel. It can also help one see clearly without illusion. Tiger's eye brings a special boost to the solar plexus chakra and to one's personal power.
*We go by wrist size and not the length of bracelet. We suggest that you measure your wrist before making purchase.
*As an option, once the bracelet fits correctly to your liking, you may cut the silver link as preferred. Please use caution. (See photo example)
*All parts of this bracelet are measured as accurately as possible though the slightest variations are possible due to its handmade nature. Number of beads as pictured.