4mm Bright Black Onyx Healing Gemstone Bracelet with S925 Sterling Silver Nugget Beads, Chain, & Clasp - Handmade by Gem & Silver BR1276
Zen Yoga Meditation Healing Bracelet
Protection, Spiritual, Grounding, Chakras, & Awareness
Fits Wrist Sizes from 7"/17.78cm to 8"/20.23cm
(may fit larger wrists - more chain link will be visible around the wrist)
*We go by wrist size and not the length of bracelet. We suggest that you measure your wrist before making purchase.
*As an option, once the bracelet fits correctly to your liking, you may cut the silver link as preferred. Please use caution. (See photo example)
- Handmade Healing Gemstone Bracelet
- Made for Men & Women / All Genders
- Natural High Quality Gemstone:
- 4mm Bright Black Onyx
Non-Plated Genuine S925 Sterling Silver: (approximately)
- Chain Link (2" / 55mm)
- Nugget Beads - Handmade in Thailand (3x2.5x1mm)
- Spacer Beads (3mm)
- Lobster Clasp (6x13mm)
- Strong Stainless Steel Wire
- Included Free with Purchase:
- Silver Polishing Cloth
- Soft Jewelry Bag
A Free Silver Polishing Cloth and a soft, metallic silver embossed Jewelry Bag will be included in your order to help maintain your bracelet in its best condition for many years. When not in use, you may place your bracelet back in the bag to prevent friction, dust, and scratches :)
Inspiration/Story Behind This Product:
- Black Onyx has a slow, grounding and stable frequency to it. It is a crystal that took its time in being formed. The gift of black onyx is the energy of strong support, stamina and determination to help one persevere. It will teach the wearer to rely on his or her own powers and trust their inner voice.
- As a metal, silver has powerful health benefits that many cultures use for centuries. Silver is proven to have effective antimicrobial agents for protection. Silver also helps energy levels and balances moods. Many women and men wear Sterling Silver jewelry to fend off bacteria. Sterling Silver has a tangible benefit in helping us to avoid potentially toxic substances — as a metal, silver reacts and turns color when it encounters many other chemicals that are known toxins.