Handmade Adjustable Clasp Meditation Bracelet - Men's Women's Yoga Jewelry with Red Jasper, Lapis Lazuli Healing Gemstones, Genuine S925 Sterling Silver Parts (Non-Plated) BR1840
Zen Yoga Meditation Healing Bracelet
Protection, Spiritual, Grounding, Chakras, & Awareness
- Use these beads to bring about mindfulness during your meditation practice, or simply for daily awareness, compassion, self-soothing, and gratitude :)
Fits Wrist Sizes from 7"/17.78cm to 8"/20.23cm
Here is how to measure your wrist for a perfect fit
(may fit larger wrists - more chain link will be visible around the wrist)
*We go by wrist size and not the length of bracelet. We suggest that you measure your wrist before making purchase.
*As an option, once the bracelet fits correctly to your liking, you may cut the silver link as preferred. Please use caution. (See photo example)
- Natural High Quality Gemstone
- 6mm Not-treated Red Jasper - 26 Beads
- 8mm Not-treated Lapis Lazuli - 1 Bead
- Genuine Non-plated S925 Sterling Silver Parts
- 2.5x4.5mm Vintage Spacers - 4 Beads
- 13x6mm Lobster Clasp
- 2 Inch Link
- Strong Stainless Steel Wire
- Included Free with Purchase:
- Silver Polishing Cloth
- Soft Jewelry Bag
A Free Silver Polishing Cloth and a soft, metallic silver embossed Jewelry Bag will be included in your order to help maintain your bracelet in its best condition for many years. Yellowing is a natural aging process of Sterling Silver. Use the complimentary Polishing Cloth to return the Silver to its original condition. When not in use, you may place your bracelet back in the bag to prevent friction, dust, and scratches :)
Inspiration/Story Behind This Product:
- A stone of physical strength and energy, Jasper stimulates a steady stream of enhancement in stamina and endurance. Jasper increases the amount of chi (life force), in your aura. Jasper is a stone of health and passion, and brings courage. Jasper crystal is your jack of all trades stone that’s vibrational energy is with the earth and has a variation of layers, colors, and shades. Upon close examination, Jasper stone is like a beautifully painted landscape.
- Lapis Lazuli is traditionally a stone of royalty. Lapis Lazuli around the eyes of King Tut's mask comes to mind. It has been told that Lapis Lazuli is one of the most sought after stones in use since man's history began. Its deep, celestial blue remains the symbol of royalty and honor, gods and power, spirit and vision. It is a universal symbol of wisdom and truth. Mentally, Lapis Lazuli has helpful energy. It can bring mental and emotional virility and strengthen the mind. It also is said to enhance creativity. Its energy can help organize daily life as well as organizing and quieting a busy or restless mind, lessening confusion, and increasing concentration.