Zen Healing Yoga Mindfulness Meditation Necklace
Protection, Spiritual, Grounding, Chakras, & Awareness
Easily Adjustable Braided Wax Rope for Multiple Sizes
*All parts of this necklace are approximately measured. Due to the Natural Formation of gemstones & a 100% Handmade product, all pendants will have slight variations :)
- Handmade Epoxy Resin Pendant Necklace
Small Natural Gemstone Chips
- Representing the 7 Chakras :
* LAPIS LAZULI
- 24x48mm Pendant Dimensions
Tibetan Silver Hamsa Hand Bead
* Embedded with care and precision
- Genuine Non-Plated 925 Sterling Silver :
- 6x4mm Small Vintage Design Barrel Bead
- Durable and Easily Adjustable Braided Wax Rope
- Included Free with Purchase:
- Silver Polishing Cloth
- Soft Jewelry Bag
A Free Silver Polishing Cloth and a soft, metallic silver embossed Jewelry Bag will be included in your order to help maintain your necklace in its best condition for many years. Yellowing is a natural aging process of Sterling Silver. Use the complimentary Polishing Cloth to return the Silver to its original condition. When not in use, you may place your necklace back in the bag to prevent friction, dust, and scratches :)
Inspiration/Story Behind This Product:
- Amethyst is a meditative and calming stone which works in the emotional, spiritual, and physical planes to provide calm, balance, patience, and peace. Amethyst has a gently sedative energy that can promote peacefulness, happiness, and contentment. It also is said to bring emotional stability and inner strength. This stability and strength not only helps one hold firm in one's life, but it can enhance flexibility and cooperation.
- Lapis Lazuli is traditionally a stone of royalty. Lapis Lazuli around the eyes of King Tut's mask comes to mind. It has been told that Lapis Lazuli is one of the most sought after stones in use since man's history began. Its deep, celestial blue remains the symbol of royalty and honor, gods and power, spirit and vision. It is a universal symbol of wisdom and truth. Mentally, Lapis Lazuli has helpful energy. It can bring mental and emotional virility and strengthen the mind. It also is said to enhance creativity. Its energy can help organize daily life as well as organizing and quieting a busy or restless mind, lessening confusion, and increasing concentration.
- Aquamarine Crystal is a meditative and calming stone which works in the emotional, spiritual, and physical planes to provide calm, balance, patience, and peace. Aquamarine Crystal has a gently sedative energy that can promote peacefulness, happiness, and contentment. It also is said to bring emotional stability and inner strength. This stability and strength not only helps one hold firm in one's life, but it can enhance flexibility and cooperation.
- Citrine contains a solar quality of energy, this is why it is traditionally considered a good healing crystal for the solar plexus/third chakra issues. It can help strengthen self-esteem and a positive, vibrant flow of energy in and around one's body. Citrine is also considered helpful in improving digestion and strengthening one's physical endurance. Throughout history and in many cultures, citrine has been known as the merchant's stone. This explains its associations with the energy of money and why it is considered a wealth stone in Feng Shui too.
- Carnelian is a stone of strength. It was used by the Ancients on the breastplates of armor to give warriors strength and make them victorious in battle. Energetically, it is considered to give strength in both battle and physically. Carnelian is a very protective stone. It is especially protective for children, and makes an excellent stone for children's amulets, medicine bags, jewelry, or just to carry around in a pocket.
- Garnet is the birthstone of January. It is told that the physical and emotional healing attributes of Garnet as a Stone of Health, extracting negative energy from the chakras, and transmuting the energy to a beneficial state. Garnet is a passionate stone, for romance, for creativity, and self-care. It is also a guardian gemstone.
- As defined by Wikipedia, Peridot is a transparent olive-green form of olivine, used as a gem.
“Called “the extreme gem” by the Gemological Institute of America, Peridot is born of fire and brought to light, one of only two gems (Diamond is the other) formed not in the Earth’s crust. Peridot is ideal for discharging emotional issues that affect the physical body. Place it over the Solar Plexus to relax and release nervous tension, known as “butterflies,” as well as to alleviate fear and guilt, anxiety or impatience. Wear or carry Peridot as a talisman of luck and as a sun stone to prevent personal darkness. Peridot is an extraordinary crystal for healing the emotional body and resolving matters of the heart. It cleanses and heals hurt feelings and “bruised egos,” lessening anger, jealousy, resentment and spite, while teaching one to understand that holding onto people, or the past, is counterproductive to one’s growth. “ – Crystal Vaults